Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Frugal Girl's rolls


So I planned on posting this recipe today so I wouldn't have to type so much :) I've never been successful at roll-making until now. I found this recipe online while searching for a roll recipe that had whole-wheat flour. They turned out great and it was fun to learn to make the rosette shape. it takes some practice, but she gives very detailed, pictured instructions. *Note: I wouldn't skimp on the sugar, add the full-amount the recipe calls for. Find the recipe here.

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

OOH... I'm going to try these.. I've been looking for a recipe that has at least 1/2 whole wheat for rolls!

Mitzi said...

Tried these last night turned out really yummy. Mine weren't nearly as pretty though... I made three of the rosettes and decided that if I kept up the pace I was going that it would take me until midnight instead of dinner. So, the rest of them were semi-formed round rolls, but they tasted yummy either way!!!