Friday, August 1, 2008

Making Exercise a Habit


 One of the problems we all face when it comes to exercising is having the motivation to actually DO it. :) Here is something I have found helpful when it comes to this. First thing in the morning, right after going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I put on all of my workout clothes - including my gym shoes. I do this because once my exercise clothes are ON, I'm more likely to actually exercise before getting ready for the day. If you make a habit of putting your workout clothes on FIRST thing in the morning, it will give you some added motivation to get out and work that body! 
P.S. This blog is a WONDERFUL idea Ashley! Thanks for inviting me to be part of it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Liz thanks so much for adding--but I can't take the credit, it was my awesome sis Amy that started this. She just gave me some "blog power" so I could invite some people I know. Thanks again!

amynewby said...

amen. I have a super hard time with motivation, I usually do well with walking, or if I have someone else to work out with. maybe I'll have to start walking my boys to school in the morning, that way it'll be easier to get some kind of exersise in and it'll be a daily thing!