Thursday, April 17, 2008

Intro

Hi!
I was thinking about all the wonderful people I have come to know, and how many talents and interests you all have. So I wanted to start a blog for everyone to be able to post things like a recipe they love, a subject they're passionate about, nutrition, a picture and explanation of a cute card or gift idea, exercise tips... we could go on and on, and that's what we want! You all know so much! And if you've stumbled across our page and would like to contribute, just leave your email in a comments box and I'll erase it and add you in.
So if you think of something that would love to share with others, please share away!

*And remember when you're typing a new post to enter in a clear label for what you're writing about(ex: recipe, gift idea, fashion, recycling, politics, etc) For example I titled this post "Intro" and I labeled it "blog description". I say this just because the labels will appear on the sidebar, so that one day if you wanted to look at all the recipes people have posted about, you could click on that and see only the recipes.

Okay, I'm leaving now! :) Happy blogging!

5 comments:

Cooks Incorparated said...

Amy, you're a genius. I have to take a nap but I will write a bit tomorrow. I love this idea!

Ashley said...

excellent!

Ann Sorensen said...

I love it. Way to go Am's.

Mitzi said...

love the idea!

Evige said...

Fantastic Idea....I'll do my best to contribute useful and fascinating info.